- American Home Finding Association is a private, not-for-profit family service agency. They were established in 1899 in Ottumwa, IA to provide Adoption and Foster Care for children.
- Bethany for Children and Families is a licensed Illinois child welfare agency and a licensed child-placing agency for the State of Iowa. They help children from all around Iowa find assistance.
- Brighter Futures Maternity Home Inc. offers information and available housing for displaced pregnant teenagers, and showing grace and compassion to their circumstance, and encouraging them to develop positive life choices.
- Dept. of Human Services offers a myriad of information ranging from assistance programs to child welfare. It also offers counseling and health programs.
- Hillcrest Infant and inter-county Adoption offers information on Adoption, Individual and family counseling, Women’s & Children’s Health Services, Special education, Mental health care, Foster care, Transitional housing and support, Youth ministry.
- Iowa Adoption Agencies of Eastern Iowa promotes adoption that provides permanent families for children. They advocate for adoption legislation and practices in the best interest and welfare for children and provide education, training and networking opportunities.
- Iowa Foster & Adoptive Services Parents Association is a non-profit organization serving as a resource to foster, adoptive and kinship families in Iowa. IFAPA provides training, peer support and resources to promote safety, permanency and well-being for Iowa’s children.
indicates Diversity Focus Sponsor Organization
indicates a rich resource of many other links.